“Grow Easy” expresses our approach to gardening. This is issue No. 19 of Garden Making and includes:
- Potentillas: Practically perfect shrubs
- Low-growing sedums: Versatile and easy
- A guide to storing tender bulbs
- Learn how to vermicompost
- Path to the past at a historic farmhouse
- A sylvan paradise, complete with peacocks
- Broccoli: Worth growing your own
- A flower girl with an entrepreneurial spirit
There’s much more, including an excerpt from Des Kennedy’s new book, info on wasabi, saffron crocus and an index to back issue.
Format: PDF download
Published August 2014.